Heart of Haute Blog
- She enjoys Celtic Punk music.
- She started her blog 3 years ago after numbers of people would e-mail her with questions about where she got her outfits for photo shoots. She thought it would be simpler and more effective to blog about the products she shoots in, that way the companies would receive recognition and her fans would get some great info, too!
- She loves Heart of Haute for our fit and overall quality. She says she adores the Ella top because the buttons don't pucker over her bust. Yes! A button-up blouse for busty ladies? It's true.
- Teer is also recognized as a plus size model and reminds us that beauty should never be associated with a dress size. She says she is definitely a promoter of healthy body image. Love your curves, girls!
- Her advice to ladies of all sizes? Girl. Wear what you want. If you've got it, show it off and be proud of yourself.
My name is CarlyAnn, and I just have to say I love your Sweetie Dress. I have never, NEVER been able to find a dress that fits my body off the rack without a single alteration- and certainly not online! I took a chance and purchased my second Sweetie thinking that maybe I just got lucky with the fit of the first one. But low and behold, it's two for two! I simply need to thank you for your amazing product! Please don't ever retire this cut!
Thank you, CarlyAnn for your testimonial!!!
With Love & No Regrets,
Viva Las Vegas. Swing Dancers, Rockabilly and Vintage Enthusiasts flock by the thousands from all over the world each year to make it to this massive event! It's like a subcultural adult prom that occurs every year.
I've been going with Heart of Haute to vend since 2006. One of our employees, Angie Alamilla, looks forward to Viva every year! In fact, Angie has created a basic style guide for the Viva-goer. A car-show look, a casual day-look and an evening-look.
While there are TONS of events going on at Viva, one of my favorite things is to see what other girls are wearing. I especially love walking around and spotting all the Heart of Haute out there, too!
We will have all of these items available for sale at the car show!
(with the exception of the Marsielles dress).
The Car Show look:
The Sweetie Dress This print will be exclusively sold at Viva Las Vegas and not on our website!
The Casual-Day look:
and the Vogue Pencil Skirt in Black
The Evening Look:
The Marseilles Dress from Heart of Haute
See ya in Vegas!
With Love & No Regrets,