To Our Highly Valued and Beautiful Customers,
We love you and THANK you for coming to visit our webstore!!!
We are still able to fulfill orders on all instock merchandise (everything available on the site at the moment). However, at this time, we are not accepting custom orders due to the fact that our workers are ordered to stay safe at home and unable to come to the business headquarters. Some are volunteering their time at home sewing masks of cotton fabrics we have in stock to help in this crisis where we can.
As business owners, we are trying to keep things going. We, (Mandie and Teresa) will be in our office once or twice a week to ship orders that come in. We will only be shipping via usps priority mail at this time.
Due to the limited amount of time we will be spending in our office, we ask that you PLEASE please hold on to your returns to avoid lost packages. We also prefer not to retrieve outside items for health safety.
Some of the proceeds from the sales over the next couple of weeks will help us pay sick leave benefits to our employees as we all struggle with these uncertain times. Our rent, the fabric bills and other expenses continue, though we have had to temporarily lay off staff once their sick benefits are paid out.
We always encourage and urge you also to shop at retailers who carry our brand online, as your support to the shops that carry our line helps us as well!
We also sincerely and especially want to THANK to all the essential workers who might be reading this. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home for those who can.
We appreciate you and don’t want to lose our relationship with you while we go through this uncertain time together. There are things much more important than pretty clothes, we all know, though if it makes you feel better, we are here to provide them as best we can.
With gratitude and a positive attitude,
Teresa and Mandie
heart of haute
****Updated Temporary Return Policy as of March 18, 2020****
Returns & Exchanges
BECAUSE OF COVID-19 crisis Please DO NOT send returns to our office as we will be intermittently closed until further notice.
We are only able to offer store credit or even exchanges at this time. No refunds will be made for returns received after March 20th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Items must be returned in their original sate for a refund – free of odors and stains, unwashed, and unworn with original tags attached.
- Any return with a refund of $300 or more will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All bridal dresses are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any return.
- Shoes are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any return or exchange.
- Accessories are final sale.
- We do not refund for shipping unless we have made an error (i.e. wrong size, color, item was damaged, etc.)
- Domestic Returns and exchanges have 14 calendar days from date of delivery to make a return for store credit or an exchange. All sales are final after 15 calendar days. The postmark date will be used to determine refund eligibility. You are encouraged to get tracking and/or insurance as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages.
- International Returns:
- BECAUSE OF COVID-19 crisis Please DO NOT send returns to our office as we will be intermittently closed until further notice.
- We are only able to offer store credit or even exchanges at this time. No refunds will be made for returns received after March 20th, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- You have 14 calendar days from the date you receive your order to notify us by e-mail (orders@HeartofHaute.com) that you intend to make a return. You will then be issued a Return Authorization #, which we require you to write on the outside of your return package.
- We are not liable for custom fees or import taxes imposed by your country.
- Due to limited space, Sale Rack orders are now FINAL SALE.
- If your order qualified for free shipping and you return over half of your order we will deduct up to$11.75 for domestic returns or uo to $48 for international returns from your refund or store credit for shipping costs.
- All custom garments are final sale!
Price Adjustments: If you placed an order within 1 business day before we launched a promotion or sale, we will refund you the difference of the promotional price from your original total at your request. You must send this request within the duration of the promotion and not after it had expired.