You may have noticed a beautiful new face adorning the HoH website and instagram feed lately.... Well she's a blonde bombshell who spends her days portraying every pinup's idol Miss Marilyn Monroe at the very fun Universal Studios Hollywood! Check out our interview with this lovely lady.
1. Tell us 5 fun facts about yourself! - I play a dead hollywood icon at Universal Studios, Hollywood! - I'm obsessed with Chipotle - all my friends know to give me a Chipotle gift card for my b-day. - My favorite movie is 'A League of Their Own' and I can quote the whole thing! - I have a weakness for men in nice suits. (like Jimmy Fallon , and Roger Sterling from 'Mad Men') - I have a good sense of humor and love meeting people with one too, most of my friends should be on SNL!
2. How does vintage inspired fashion make you feel? -Vintage inspried fashion makes me feel unique and classy - you don't find many women dressing like this today, and when I do decide to dress vintage when I go out I will always receive a compliment from a stranger, and not a man but usually a fellow woman! Once I got hired as Marilyn at Universal Studios I had to become familiar with all her movies and any documentation there was on her, and when I was researching I fell in love with the classic old hollywood world of glamour. Not only did I love Marilyn but I started looking up other famous movie stars from the era and became fascinated with their style and history. My top girls are Betty Grable, Lana Turner, Anita Ekberg, Hedy Lamar and Rita Hayworth. These women shaped me, I wanted to look like them, act like them, and I quickly found other people shared the same interests with modern takes on the era.. then I found clothing stores, models & burlesque performers and I just can't get enough! I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love companies like Heart of Haute who are keeping the classic glamourous style and fashion alive!
3. Have you always been confident in your curves? -Curves, what curves? Haha! In highschool I was flat everywhere and skinny - flat enough to play checkers on. But after going through the awkward stage I found role models with the same body type as me like Gwen Stefani, who I thought were gorgeous! I took lil bits and pieces of what they dressed like and made it my own. Plus now I can thank Chipotle for the little butt it gave me - still getting used to that! :p
4. What are your top 5 favorite Heart of Haute pieces? - Only 5??!
- I'll start with the Hilda Dress - the little puff sleeves always make my arms look good and my waist look smaller!
- the Marseilles Dress in Baby Blue Sateen - It makes me feel like Cinderella! Good for disney-bounding!
- The Gigi Tee is a very sexy top and I feel a bit like Wanda Woodward from 'CryBaby'- who I adore!
- Super Spy Dress in Black - it's mysterious, tight-fitting and classic. I feel like scatting while wearing it!
- My favorite piece is the Diva Suit in Ivory - I have never felt more like Lana Turner in my life. It's great for business yet so well fitted, and comfy!
5. What are your goals for your modeling career? - I want to continue my modeling career for as long as I can! I enjoy it too much and the clothes - oh you can never go wrong! Vintage fashion will always be in style I like meeting people in this field who've got similar interests and getting to see their individual take on it.