Returns and Exchanges
- Items must be returned in their original sate for a refund – free of odors and stains, unwashed, and unworn with original tags attached. Items returned in imperfect condition will be issued store credit only.
- Any return with a refund of $300 or more will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All bridal dresses are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any return.
- Shoes are subject to a 15% restocking fee for any return or exchange.
- Accessories are final sale.
- We do not refund for shipping unless we have made an error (i.e. wrong size, color, item was damaged, etc.)
- Returns and exchanges have 14 calendar days from date of delivery to make a return for a refund or an exchange. Returns 15-30 calendar days from date of delivery will receive store credit only. All sales are final after 30 days. The postmark date will be used to determine refund eligibility. You are encouraged to get tracking and/or insurance as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages.
- Due to the rising costs of international shipping we now require the buyer to pay for shipping for exchanges.
- We are not liable for custom fees or import taxes imposed by your country.
- Due to limited space, Sale Rack orders are now FINAL SALE.
- If your order qualified for free shipping and you return over half of your order we will deduct $11.75 for domestic returns or $48 for international returns from your refund or store credit for shipping costs.
- All custom garments are final sale!
Price Adjustments: If you placed an order within 1 business day before we launched a promotion or sale, we will refund you the difference of the promotional price from your original total at your request. You must send this request within the duration of the promotion and not after it had expired.