Returns and Exchanges
****Updated Policy as of July 16, 2020****
Returns & Exchanges
All returns require an authorization!
Contact: email@example.com or use the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please provide your order number and and reason for return.
- We are only able to offer store credit or exchanges at this time. No refunds will be made for returns received after June 30th, 2020. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
- Items must be returned in their original sate for a refund – free of odors, pet hair, and stains and clearly unworn with original tags included.
- Masks are final sale.
- Sale Rack items are Final Sale.
- All Custom-made items are final sale (this does not include pre-order in standard sizing offerings)
- We do not refund for shipping unless we have made an error (i.e. wrong size, color, item was damaged, etc.)
Domestic Returns and exchanges:
You have 14 calendar days from date of delivery to make a return for store credit or an exchange. You must contact us before shipping your item(s) back and include your Return Authorization # on your package.
All sales are final after 15 calendar days. The postmark date will be used to determine refund eligibility. You are encouraged to get tracking and/or insurance as we are not liable for lost or damaged packages.
You have 14 calendar days from the date you receive your order to notify us that you intend to make a return. You will then be issued a Return Authorization #, which we require you to write on the outside of your return package.
We are not liable for custom fees or import taxes imposed by your country.
Price Adjustments: If you placed an order within 1 business day before we launched a promotion or sale, we will refund you the difference of the promotional price from your original total at your request. You must send this request within the duration of the promotion and not after it expires.
Please get in touch!