Heart of Haute
Made in California with Love & No Regrets!
Teresa and Mandie Becker are a mother daughter team that found their niche in the vintage inspired fashion market, through what was initially a home based business in 2005. They call it Heart of Haute and it is making its own history...
By May of 2008, Heart of Haute had grown out of the home studio and spare bedroom, added a couple of more employees, and moved into a warehouse in San Dimas, California. Soon Teresa and Amanda realized that their growing orders required even more employees, many of whom were met in the classrooms of Fashion Departments at local colleges, where Teresa has taught part time. Putting student energy and new fashion grads to work has been an integral part of the growth of Heart of Haute. In May of 2009 Heart of Haute more than doubled their warehouse space to accommodate inventory for quicker delivery and immediate in-season stock for both retail and wholesale customers. In October 2012, Heart of Haute moved into its 8000 square foot home at 949 N. Cataract, in excellent San Dimas CA. Moving once again in July, 2017 to Lovely La Verne to
1925 McKinley, Suite H, La Verne CA 91750
Amanda, (aka Mandie Bee), is a creative with a knack for understanding social cultures and marketing. She was inspired by mid-century fashion as a teenager and started developing dresses and reselling them online in the early 2000's. Combined with Teresa's experience as a designer in the Los Angeles Fashion industry, the two produce the best possible fashions for Heart of Haute customers, The Haute Honeys. Teresa brings the necessary expertise for fit, style and quality design to the business.
From serving 2 local Los Angeles area shops in 2005 to over 300 now in the US and Internationally. The beautifully crafted dresses, tops and skirts are all made in the USA, cut to order in San Dimas and assembled by three contract sewing shops in the Los Angeles area -
We are proud to say "Made in California!"
By manufacturing quality products in the USA and creating local jobs, Heart of Haute is also proud to be honored with the
“Businesswomen of the Year” award from the San Dimas Chamber of Commerce in 2009.
"2015 Distinguished Alumna" was awarded to Teresa Becker, for the Apparel Merchandise Management Department at the University of California, Pomona
Now Celebrating 11 Years of Fashion made with Love and No Regrets!
Mandie Bee & Teresa Becker Owners and Designers of Heart of Haute
Heart of Haute| Made to Order!
- Heart of Haute always has great products in stock. If something is not in stock in your size in a style you like we might be able to make it. We ask our customers to allow up to 3-4 weeks for cut to order garments, and up to 3 months for wedding parties. We make everything with love (and no regrets!) right here in California to ensure excellent quality and customer service. For order status or other inquiries, please e-mail: Orders@HeartofHaute.com.
Wholesale inquiries please write to email@example.com
- Our regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST. Orders placed over the weekend will be acknowledged and processed the following Monday.
- Heart of Haute is a web based business. It's easy to place your order online from anywhere in the world and at any time you like!
- We will also take orders over the phone. Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm PST.
- To place an order by phone, give us a call at: 909.599.0715 We welcome local Haute Honeys to shop our warehouse during our regular business hours Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm!
Our address is: